(ATMATA’s Global Network of Positives and Positive thinkers)
is a humble initiative of ATMATA Kendram to change the world by changing
the attitude of the society towards the persons infected and or affected
with Human Immunodeficiency Virus.
AGNPP serves as an
answer to the key issue of Stigma and Discrimination in the society
towards HIV infection. Being the Network of HIV Positives and Positive
thinkers in the society, AGNPP provides a platform for the sharing
of the life experiences, expectations and trifles. AGNPP aims at
the empowering the families and persons infected and affected with
AGNPP is to help you to help yourself and others.
TODAY YOU CAN DO THINGS IN A BETTER WAY.
AGNPP provides Counselling
services to individuals, families and groups and also creates a
venue for members and well wishers to join together and share their
• Bring the HIV positives to the mainstream of society.
• To work for the betterment of people living with HIV
• To reduce Stigma and Discriminations
• To create a positive attitude in the society towards HIV
infected and affected.
• To create an environment in which those affected with HIV/AIDS
can lead a hopeful optimistic life.
• To avail the support and co-operation for people affected
and infected by HIV
• To eradicate misconceptions and anxieties among people
regarding HIV/AIDS and to create a venue to share their opinions
• To implement programmers for the welfare of the Network
and its members.
• Conducts cultural programmers, tours and retreat for mental
well-being of the members.
• Conducts discussion and classes on topics related to HIV/AIDS.
• Imparts information on healthy living, yoga, prayer exercise
and related treatment. Publishes books, articles, brochures posters
and the like.
• Provides Rehabilitation and jobs for those who affected
• Runs a programmed called “SUPPORT A CHILD”
for children of people with HIV/AIDS.
• Creates awareness about HIV/AIDS in the society
• Assists in providing specialized treatment, legal assistance
and social support
• Conducts studies on disease and ways to prevent it.
Any person who is HIV positive or has a Positive thinking towards
life can become a member of the AGNPP. It is the freedom of the
person to keep his/her details confidential. AGNPP will keep the
details of all its members strictly confidential.
By becoming a member you are committing your life to the betterment
of our society
Be a positive thinker
Privileges of AGNPP Members
• 50% off in course fee for all courses conducted by AISS
(ATMATA Institute of Social Sciences)
• Eligible for one day & night stay inclusive of Food
and Accommodation at CRUPA Bhavan Alappuzha, Venice of the east.
• Free arrangement for travel and stay in any part of Kerala,
God’s own country
• You will be specially remembered in our prayers
• Your are privileged to get free counseling facility at
ATMATA Kendram Changanacherry land of five lamps
• Service of Crisis Management Team free of cost 091 9847366265,
• All Donations to ATMATA Kendram will be eligible for Income
Tax exception under 80G(5) (vi)
Responsibilities of AGNPP Members
• Be an optimistic in life.
• Pray for all the members of AGNPP.
• Have a positive attitude towards HIV infected and affected.
• Be a partner in our attempt to reduce stigma and discriminations
towards HIV infected and affected.
• Introduce our humble attempt of helping the helpless to
your friends and relatives.